KD 400M is a cutting machine designed for straight and graduated cutting of PVC, aluminum and wood profiles.
– Spring-loaded cutting to the right and left at angles of 45°- 30°- 22,5°- 15° – 0°.
– Precise cutting between the intermediate angles of 45° left and 45° right
– Machine body made of aluminum and machine support made of sheet steel
– Mechanical structure easily adjustable to the desired angles
– Saw Ø 400 mm
– 2 x horizontal manual vices (model D)
– 2 x horizontal pneumatic vices (P model)
|Treated material||for aluminum, for PVC, for wood|
|Other characteristics||precision cutting|
|Diameter of circular blade||400 mm (16 in)|